TP-Link AC5400 Tri-Band Gaming Router (Archer C5400X) Setup
Its CPU will surely provide you a Leading-edge over other routers by 1.8 GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU. AC5400 is a tri-band router providing 2.4GHZ, 5GHz and 5.4 GHz proving strong signals to even the farthest devices. Beamforming technology always keeps the strongest possible Internet connection between any device and router. It is equipped with 1 WAN and 8 LAN ports allowing you to connect more devices simultaneously.
C5400X Setup through tplinkwifi.net
* Plugin your router to the power and make sure you stick all the 8 antennas to the router and while fixing them it will give you a “click” sound.
* once power light is ON, connect an Ethernet cord from Your ISP to the LAN port on the Archer C5400X router.
* Now connect another Ethernet chord from LAN port on the router to your computer.
* Open Browser on your computer and type tplinkwifi.net
NOTE:- In case tplinkwifi.net is not working, check your ethernet connection properly or reboot your router and computer.
* Once on tplinkwifi.net it will ask you for username and password, type “admin” in both the fields.
* On the Router Setup Page, it will first ask you to select your time zone.
* Next field will be your “Connection Type”. Select it according to your ISP and hit NEXT.
* It will then ask you to clone MAC address if you don’t want that hit NEXT.
* Here on this page change the SSID and Password of your network if you wish and hit NEXT.
* Once you hit Save, your router will Setup the Internet connection, then click finish.
* you can use your TP-Link ID to access the cloud feature, which includes remote control too.
* You can now try and connect your devices wirelessly to the Newly Setup TP-Link archer Router.