Wireless Router:- To extend signal by connecting the ethernet cable to this Router.
Hotspot Router:- Also to create your hotspot from the Wi-Fi network already available.
Range Extender:- It will help you to extend the range of your existing wireless network.
Client:- Enable your wired device ( Tv’s, Games) to connect to WiFi Network.
Access Point:- Connect to an already working router via Ethernet cable to this portable N300 router.
- Firstly, connect your TPLink N300 router into a wall outlet and wait till power light turns stable.
- Now use the default username and password available on the WiFi Info card to connect to the router.
- On your cell phone or laptop, open a browser and in the URL type http://tplinkwifi.net
- When prompted for a username and password type “admin” in lowercase for both of the fields. ADMIN is the default login for Tp-Link.
- Now start the quick Setup and select the operation mode as a range extender and hit NEXT.
- It will now scan all the available Wi-Fi networks in your area.
- Once the scan is completed select your WiFi network that you want to extend. Nighthawk app
- Here, it will ask you to type in the password for the network that you just selected. You can also customize the name of your range extender here.
- Select the type of the router or leave smart IP as the default settings.
- Lastly, hit “Finish” to complete the Setup of TPlInk TLWR802N N300 portable router as a range extender.
Setup TP-Link N300 Router as Access Point
- Firstly, plug in your TPLink N300 router to the power and wait till power lits solid.
- Now connect to your TP-Link router with the help of username and password available on the Wi-Fi Info templet.
- Launch a browser on your mobile device like a cell phone or laptop. Type “admin” all lower case when asked for username and password.
- Click Next to start the quick Setup, and select the Access Point option among the list of operation modes.
- It will now show you your Access point network name and password, you can change the details if you want here and click NEXT.
- Finally, select the type of the router or leave smart IP as the default settings.
- Lastly, hit “Finish” to Setup your TP-Link N300 portable router as Access Point.